Over the last few years, the healthcare industry has been facing several challenges primarily due to frequently changing regulations and government policies that impact healthcare companies globally. The growing demand for high-quality home healthcare and better patient information monitoring systems are some of the key factors that have led to a significant surge in the medical device connectivity market. Moreover, the majority of older adults suffering from chronic diseases such as asthma, heart disease, or diabetes require prolonged treatment; prefer home healthcare. Infiniti’s competitive intelligence study offers insights into a number of privacy laws and regulations surrounding patient’s medical data. Our research experts understand the structure of healthcare industry in specified regions to study the budget cycle of leading healthcare organizations.
The Business Challenge
A leading telecommunication provider based out of Australia wanted to understand the market for connectivity solutions in the healthcare industry. The client wanted to understand the structure of healthcare industry in terms of the budget cycle of leading healthcare organizations. To derive a better understanding of the market landscape, the client also wanted to analyze the penetration levels of segments under focus such as mobile communications, clinical alerting, and contact/call centers in the target regions.
Our Research Methodology
Infiniti’s research experts carried out extensive research comprising of interviews and discussions with leading market stakeholders, budget holders, business executives, consultants, researchers, analysts, and channel partners. As a part of the secondary research, our experts collated information from proprietary databases such as company publications, relevant websites, and industry forums.
Want to learn more about Infiniti’s research methodology?
Our Solution Helped the Client
- Understand the structure of healthcare industry in each region
- Understand the market saturation in each of the segments
- Identify key competitors in the market and their market share
- Identify drivers, potential trends, and challenges in the connectivity solutions market
Benefits of Our Integrated Approach
Through a comprehensive market assessment study, the client was able to effectively build a raw data module and develop contact base of market stakeholders. The engagement helped the client identify the prominent mobile communication devices used in the healthcare industry. The client gained a holistic view on the market saturation of each segment under focus and the type of investments to be made in the healthcare industry.
Here are some of the key points appreciated by our clients
- Dedicated Consumer Research Assessment Portal. A centralized platform for the collection, storing, processing, reporting, and dissemination of information with the specific purpose of assisting the decision-making process and developing actionable insights. This portal includes comprehensive information on quantitative and qualitative aspects on target markets, competitors and end-users.
- Collaborative learning. We leveraged the experience of our healthcare team and our technical capabilities to enable report-sharing and other collaborative features appreciated by client teams.
- Database Access. Access to a patient database containing information about 60+ medical diseases and conditions, such as patients undergoing treatment, untreated patients, and patients with chronic conditions.
- Interactive Dashboard. Using our portal based solution for healthcare professionals, we took a design-first approach to problem-solving and helped break through previously held assertions.
- Value for Money. Infiniti’s dedicated client management team customizes reports to suit business requirements and offers the best insights for every dollar spent.