- If you have any questions, complaints or other requests you can contact us here.
- By using our Website, Content or Services, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Website, Content or Services. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- These Terms incorporate by reference the following documents, which you will be bound by:
- our Privacy Notice, which explains how we process any personal data about our Users.
- our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our Website, Content and Services;
- our Copyright Take Down Notice Process, which explains how you should notify potential copyright infringement to us; and
- our Terms of Engagement, which apply to any purchases of Services.
- We may amend these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion by posting amended terms to the Website. Every time you wish to use our Website, Content or Services, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- We may update and change our Website, Content and Services from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our Users’ needs and our business priorities.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- We do not guarantee that our Website, Content and Services will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website, Content and Services for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate or restrict your access to our Website, Content and Services at any time, without notice.
- We have no obligation to maintain any intellectual property content on our site or to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
- Failure to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of these Terms, and may result in our taking any action we may deem appropriate including all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use or access our Website, Content and Services including without limitation any Reports.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach, or further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
USE OF CONTENT
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, Content and Services. Those works are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You agree to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy at all times.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any pages from our Website for your non-commercial personal use only. If you do download or print copies of this website or any extracts from it, you must retain any copyright or intellectual property notices contained in the original material. You are solely responsible for any intellectual property right violations you may incur as a result of your activities on our website. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of all Content must always be acknowledged by adding the following text “Copyright of Infiniti Research Limited and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.”.
- You must not use any part of our Content for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Website, Content and Services will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- We are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that this website has infringed your intellectual property, please contact us in accordance with our Copyright Take Down Notice Process.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Our Content is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of our Content.
- We do not intend and are not authorized to give financial advice, so you should not rely on the information provided on our Website or in our Content when making an investment decision. You should consult an appropriate professional for any financial advice to meet your needs. None of the information on our Website or in our Content is to form the basis of or be relied on in connection with any agreement or arrangement that you may at any time enter into with us or any third party.
- We shall not be responsible or liable for any losses or damage that anyone may suffer as a result of relying on the information provided on our Website or in our Content, nor shall any of the companies in our group.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update our Content, where appropriate, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that our Content is accurate, complete or up to date.
- This Website may include information and materials uploaded by other Users, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms or chat facilities. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other Users on our Website do not represent our views or values.
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Website, or to make contact with other Users, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy, and you further warrant that any personal data included in uploads will comply with applicable data protection law.
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- Any content you upload to our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content, but you are required to grant us and other Users a limited license to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. You agree that we may use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and any applicable consumer rights.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website, Content or Services.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our Website, Content or Services, or use of, or reliance on, our Website, Content or Services or User-generated content.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- wasted expenses;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES
- We cannot guarantee the speed or security of the Website, Content and Services. We shall not be responsible for the presence of any viruses, electronic bugs, Trojan horses, etc., and any damage that they may cause or loss that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of a virus attack that is traced to our Website, Content and Services.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website, Content and Services. You should use your own virus protection software.
LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES
- Links to, and embedding text from, our Website, Content and Services are permitted but only provided that the linking site or object meets the standards that apply to each Contribution as set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. We reserve the right that links and embedded text be removed from any linking site or object at our sole discretion at any time.
- We will not allow any use of our logo as a ‘hot’ link to our Website, Content and Services unless we approve the establishment of such a link in advance and in writing.
- Where our Website, Content and Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
GENERAL & GOVERNING LAW
- You may not assign, sub-license, or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid for any reason, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. Failure by either of us to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- These Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. Users unconditionally agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Last updated June 2018
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- You may use our Website, Content and Services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website, Content and Services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit or introduce any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website, Content and Services in contravention of the provisions of the Terms;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website, Content and Services;
- any equipment or network on which our Website, Content and Services are stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website, Content and Services; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- to comply with the Terms and this Acceptable Use Policy in respect of your use of our services;
- to comply with the Terms of Engagement including without limitation the Intellectual Property and confidentiality obligations set out in clauses 6 and 8;
- We may from time to time provide interactive Services on our Website.
- We will do our best to assess any possible risks for Users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive Services provided on our Website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant interactive Service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive Services by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not. Where we do moderate an interactive Service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
- These content standards apply to any and all material, in whole or part, which you contribute to our Website, Content or Services (each a “Contribution”). The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. We will determine, at our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
- A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other websites, save where we have given our advance permission in writing.
COPYRIGHT TAKE DOWN NOTICE PROCESS
If you believe that any intellectual property rights held by you or a person on whose behalf you are authorized to act have been infringed, you should notify our legal department in writing using our online form here. We have a process in place to respond to your concerns.
You must provide the following information:
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and location of such material;
- in case of a claim of copyright infringement, identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website;
- your name, address, daytime phone number, and email address, if available;
- a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the work is not authorized by the owner, his or her agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- a copy of any copyright or related registration evidencing your claim or intellectual property right or ownership; and
- a physical or electronic signature reflecting that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We will take appropriate steps, at our sole discretion, to protect the intellectual property rights of third parties if we receive your notice in accordance with the provisions required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.