Market Intelligence Study for Clean Intermittent Catheterizations – Developments and Innovations
The recent market intelligence study by Infiniti Research on clean intermittent catheterization (CIC) offers information on current market trends, growth opportunities, and suppliers landscape for the medical devices sector.
Clean intermittent catheterization – market overview
CIC finds application in effective bladder management for patients with idiopathic or neurogenic bladder dysfunction. The growing instances of urinary retention, urinary incontinence, and neurological disorders is fueling the demand for urinary catheters in the global market. The rising demand for these products is encouraging the vendors to introduce technologically advanced urinary catheters. The demand for these catheters is very high in emerging nations due to the alarming rise in catheter-associated urinary tract infections (CAUTIs). Government agencies and regulatory bodies are implementing beneficial reimbursement policies, which are promoting affordable healthcare services across the globe. The market intelligence study offered by Infiniti helps manufacturers construe effective growth strategies and market entry solutions by analyzing the key trends, growth drivers, and challenges. The research team also helps vendors with effective decision-making strategies that are necessary to understand the marketability of different urinary catheter products.
With the introduction of favorable medical reimbursement policies, the demand for single-use and self-catheters is rising significantly in the global market. The government of developing nations such as the US and Europe is formulating affordable reimbursement policies that are boosting the market for innovations in medical devices. The growing awareness of urinary disorders and availability of good healthcare services is propelling the adoption of CICs in the market.
Developments and innovations
The vendors in the market are developing advanced devices for intermittent catheterization. The introduction of single-use hydrophilic catheters and other intermittent catheters will fuel the demand for self-use medical devices in the market. With the advent of innovative technologies, consumers are being educated and trained to self-catheterize and to re-use catheters in the home environment. Such initiatives will help with preventing and control of all bladder-related disorders.
Demand for home-based catheters
Recent improvements in healthcare services and favorable reimbursement policies are augmenting the demand for home-based medical care. Vendors are designing and launching medical devices that meet the feasibility requirement for home usage. The development of portable and wearable medical devices will increase the comfort and use of these products in the global market. The use of portable devices will result in better disease management and create an awareness of diseases.
Solutions and recommendations
The market intelligence team at Infiniti Research assess the market and distribution landscape for CIC and identifies business opportunities for the client in the target market segment. Some of the solutions are as follows:
- Analyze a plethora of proprietary and open data sources including industry research reports, yellow pages and company brochures, white papers, magazines and trade journals, and industry associations
- Utilize existing industry database, connections, and networks, along with secondary research and access to other databases to develop and filter out the most relevant respondents
- Conduct a large number of semi-structured interviews and discussions with major market stakeholders to obtain information specific to the market
- Provide a clear understanding of the market and payers landscape, market opportunity, and distribution landscape
- Offer an overall competitive analysis of the CIC market in terms of expansion, future strategic planning, and support for decision-making process
Read our comprehensive case study that analyzes the market landscape for clean intermittent catheterization (CIC) through a market intelligence study
Other case studies you might be interested in:
- Market Intelligence Study Helps a Leading Laboratory Diagnostics Company Derive Health Economics Data
- Market Intelligence Study to Assess the Chemical Distribution Landscape in the Target Region
- Competitive Intelligence Study Helps a Leading Trading Company Assess the Market and Identify Robot System Integrators
For any queries, reach us at – email@example.com