Increasing Preference for Self-monitoring of Blood Glucose to Boost the Safety and Personal Lancets Market
The recent market intelligence study by Infiniti Research on safety and personal lancets tracks the technological advances and product innovations in the home healthcare industry and provides insights on growth opportunities. Understanding the safety and personal lancets market Safety and personal lancets are gaining popularity in the healthcare market. These medical devices form an integral […]
The recent market intelligence study by Infiniti Research on safety and personal lancets tracks the technological advances and product innovations in the home healthcare industry and provides insights on growth opportunities.
Understanding the safety and personal lancets market
Safety and personal lancets are gaining popularity in the healthcare market. These medical devices form an integral component of the sharps injury prevention program in healthcare centers, clinics, laboratories, and doctor’s offices. These devices help eliminate needle-stick injuries and infections. Personal lancets are disposable tools used to make vein punctures and collect small blood samples. The global healthcare market is witnessing technological advancements and product innovations, especially in the home healthcare sector. The launch of self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) devices will increase the number of patients performing blood glucose tests at home.
Medical devices companies from emerging markets of China, Taiwan, and India have increased the level of competition in the market by manufacturing and launching products at a very competitive price. Also, many people find it extremely inconvenient and painful using a lancet on themselves, which leaves a huge scope for manufacturers to come up with a device that can be used with ease and reduce pain.
Emergence of home healthcare services
Home healthcare devices enable regular monitoring of blood glucose levels and offer effective diabetes management. The number of patients performing blood glucose tests at home will see a surge following the launch of innovative products by glucose-monitoring manufacturers and the high preference for self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG).
Technological innovations to revolutionize the lancet market
The vendors are focusing on developing devices that can help reduce the intensity of pain and that are cost effective for consumers. The use of advanced designs like 33G and tri-bevel lancets will ensure high consumer comfort and reduce pain. Moreover, manufacturers are designing lancets compatible with multiple lancing devices to increase their sales and sustain the competition in the market. They are also introducing devices that can collect blood from thighs, hands, forearms, palms, and upper arms.
Solutions and recommendations
The market intelligence team at Infiniti Research offers a clear understanding of the market’s growth prospects and presents a detailed overview of the latest technology standards. Some of the solutions offered include:
- Provide a clear understanding of the current market trends in the industry across the target regions
- Help determine the key market trends and drivers affecting the growth of market-leading players
- Offer insights on the competitor’s market share and key distributors in the safety and personal lancets market
- Analyze challenges, trends, and the various research and development activities specific to the safety and personal lancets market
- Offer a holistic overview of the current distribution structure, regional product portfolio and price, and the global usage of lancets
Read our comprehensive case study on how we helped a leading client analyze the market space for safety and personal lancets through a market intelligence study
Other case studies you might be interested in:
- Infiniti’s Market Assessment Assists a Leading Biotechnology Product Development Company Create a Comprehensive Hiring Plan
- Competitive Intelligence Study Helps a Leading Recruitment Advertising Agency Assess its Client’s Competitor Landscape
- Infiniti Helps a Leading Ingredients Solutions Company Create an Effective Employee Value Proposition (EVP) Strategy
For any queries, reach us at – firstname.lastname@example.org