Flexibility and Autonomy are Key to Effective Employee Value Proposition in the Global Market
The latest market intelligence study by Infiniti Research on effective employee value proposition (EVP) strategy offers insights on how EVP can act as a key driver for talent attraction and retention. Work and organization – strongest EVP pillars Talent management and retention are key focus areas for various global companies. The workforce market is primarily […]
The latest market intelligence study by Infiniti Research on effective employee value proposition (EVP) strategy offers insights on how EVP can act as a key driver for talent attraction and retention.
Work and organization – strongest EVP pillars
Talent management and retention are key focus areas for various global companies. The workforce market is primarily driven by the distinct wants, needs, and ways of thinking of both the employer and the employee. The increasing demand for stable workspace is boosting the requirement for tailored solutions, which cater to the desires for both flexibility and autonomy. The dynamic market scenarios affect the EVP and the core relationship between leaders and their employees. The employee sentiments in today’s workforce state work and organization as the two strongest pillars of EVP.
Developing a unique, compelling, and relevant EVP will help prospective employees, who are looking for a position in their desired company, to evaluate the value proposition of their future employer. Powerful and effective EVP strategies are designed by companies that are broad enough to fit in multiple geographies and business units. Such planning will help the companies to source talent who are best for the work profile.
Identifying key strengths and the areas of improvement
The analysis of the legacy survey data and employer brand manifesto will help companies to identify their strengths and develop policies that are in line with their brand image. Assessing information from focus groups such as corporate, research and development, new hires and customer service will help ascertain the gaps and strengths within the organization. Understanding the company’s norms and its culture helps in the development of strong, lasting relationship between the employer and employees.
Developing an effective EVP strategy
Analyzing legacy data and transcripts to understand the managements’ opinion of key strengths and opportunities will aid in the development of an effective EVP strategy. The introduction of different EVP categories such as opportunity, work, organization, people, and rewards will have a positive impact on employee morale. Moreover, recognizing key attributes and areas of improvement will help create a successful EVP strategy.
Solutions and recommendations
The market intelligence team at Infiniti Research performs an in-depth secondary research to understand the norms and culture that are followed by the major market players and develop an effective EVP strategy. Some of the solutions offered include:
- Offer insights on the gaps and strengths within the organization obtained from the legacy data to gain a better understanding of the company
- Understand the internal environments’ opinion of key strengths and opportunities
- Develop an extensive proprietary database consisting of information on more than two million industry experts, senior management leaders, key opinion leaders, employees, and employer
- Provide insights on EVP pillar summary and key differentiators based on employee satisfaction survey
- Identify unique value propositions for each geography that can be used to customize EVP messages
Read our comprehensive case study on how we helped a leading ingredients solutions company create an effective employee value proposition (EVP) strategy through market intelligence solutions
Other case studies you might be interested in:
- Market Intelligence Study on Health Economics Data from Existing Data Sets
- Market Intelligence Study Helps a Leading Manufacturer Assess the Competitive Landscape for Ball and Roller Bearings Used in the Power and Transmission Units of Railway Vehicles
- Market Intelligence Study Helps a Leading Chemical Manufacturer Analyze Market Trends for Fractional Flow Reserve
For any queries, reach us at – firstname.lastname@example.org