Market Intelligence Study on Health Economics
Over the last decade, health, healthcare costs, and health insurance have significantly influenced the economic and political landscape in the US and several other countries across the globe. Health economics examines the allocation of resources to and within the health economy. With increasing focus on healthy living, the majority of people around the world are […]READ MORE >>
Over the last decade, health, healthcare costs, and health insurance have significantly influenced the economic and political landscape in the US and several other countries across the globe. Health economics examines the allocation of resources to and within the health economy. With increasing focus on healthy living, the majority of people around the world are opting for regular health check-ups without paying much heed to the cost. Although, the spending on healthcare is outpacing all other expenses, the healthcare segment is subjected to challenges such as a huge demand-supply gap in the allocation of resources. With years of experience in market research, the market intelligence experts at Infiniti offer strategic insights to the clients by developing a robust health economics database.
The Business Challenge
A medical technology company based out of Germany wanted to develop health economics database with country specific clinical, operational, and financial data sets on COF business cases, ROI calculators, and COF wiki KPI’s. The client wanted to understand the research scope and elements for healthcare in the target regions.
Our Research Methodology
Our market intelligence experts at Infiniti carried out extensive primary research comprising of interviews and discussions with leading healthcare market experts, business executives, and market stakeholders. As a part of secondary research, we collated published information from hospitals and clinics, specific to the KPIs.
Want to learn more about Infiniti’s research methodology?
Our Solution helped the Client
- Create new ROI calculations and business cases
- Identify country specific clinical, operational, and financial data sets
- Assess the prevalence rates of diseases in the current as well as coming years
- Gain a detailed analysis of the demand-supply gap
Benefits of Our Integrated Approach
The client gained strategic insights on how to validate the existing demand-supply gap and to allocate the resources according to the specific requirements in the coming years. In addition, the market engagement also helped the client capitalize the changing healthcare delivery market and provide country-specific clinical, operational, and financial data sets based on COF business cases, ROI calculators, and COF wiki KPI’s.
A must-read case study for strategy experts and decision makers looking for effective market assessment in the healthcare segment.
Here are some of the key points appreciated by our clients:
- Dedicated Market Intelligence Portal. A centralized platform for the collection, storing, processing, reporting, and dissemination of information with the specific purpose of assisting the decision-making process and developing actionable insights. This portal includes comprehensive information on quantitative and qualitative aspects on target markets, competitors and end-users.
- Collaborative learning. We leveraged the experience of our healthcare team and our technical capabilities to enable report-sharing and other collaborative features appreciated by client teams.
- Interactive Dashboard. Using our portal-based solution for healthcare professionals, we took a design-first approach to problem-solving and helped break through previously held assertions.
- Value for Money. Infiniti’s dedicated client management team customizes reports to suit business requirements and offers the best insights for every dollar spent.
- A must-read market intelligence study for strategy experts and decision makers looking to obtain health economics data from existing data sets
- Competitive Intelligence Study on Mammography Devices Helps a Global Healthcare Provider Assess Business Landscape
- Assessing the Competitive Landscape for Protective Coatings Through Market Assessment Studies
- Consumer Research Assessment Helps a Leading Integrated Information Technology Company Assess the Millennial Customer Segment and their Buying Preferences for Automobiles