Market Intelligence Study to Assess the Healthcare Market Access Landscape
Amid recent innovations and tightening budget constraints in the healthcare sector, most industries are relying on market access to increase the availability of the products to the patient population. Market access assists the right patients to get timely and seamless access to a medical device at an affordable price. It evaluates the implications of the […]
Amid recent innovations and tightening budget constraints in the healthcare sector, most industries are relying on market access to increase the availability of the products to the patient population. Market access assists the right patients to get timely and seamless access to a medical device at an affordable price. It evaluates the implications of the newly introduced product in the market and helps in preparing a positive healthcare environment, thereby supporting the uptake of the products. It requires a comprehensive understanding of pricing and reimbursement mechanisms and requirements at national and regional levels.
In the healthcare sector, market access is primarily about packaging data in the right way, for the right customer, at the right time. With experience covering every stage of product discovery, development and commercialization, Infiniti is uniquely positioned to deliver customized market access solutions to dynamically explore and unlock the product’s market potential.
The Business Challenge
A global healthcare consulting company was facing challenges understanding the healthcare market access landscape in the Middle East, South East Asia, and African regions. The client wanted to identify key trends, potential drivers, and challenges to create an effective corporate strategy. The company also wanted to shortlist the key competitors and the potential stakeholders in the market.
Our Research Methodology
To create an evidence-based, relevant, and effective corporate strategy for the client, the industry experts at Infiniti carried out extensive primary research comprising of interviews and discussions with leading market stakeholders, business executives, consultants, researchers, analysts, and key opinion leaders. As a part of the secondary research, our experts collated information from proprietary databases such as company publications, relevant websites, and industry forums.
Want to learn more about Infiniti’s research methodology?
Our Solution Helped the Client
- Understand the current healthcare infrastructure and forecast over the next 5-10 years
- Assess the size of the market
- Identify potential clients in the market and tap relevant market access opportunities
- Identify the key competitors and their service offerings in the market
Benefits of Our Integrated Approach
In just about 10 weeks, the client derived insights into the healthcare landscape in terms of the insurance, reimbursement, and access programs. The competitive intelligence study also brought into limelight the potential competitors including the local and international affiliates. Moreover, the client was able to tap potential market opportunities and make informed business decisions.
Here are some of the key points appreciated by our clients
- Dedicated Consumer Research Assessment Portal. A centralized platform for the collection, storing, processing, reporting, and dissemination of information with the specific purpose of assisting the decision-making process and developing actionable insights. This portal includes comprehensive information on quantitative and qualitative aspects on target markets, competitors and end-users.
- Collaborative Learning. We leveraged the experience of our healthcare team and our technical capabilities to enable report-sharing and other collaborative features appreciated by client teams.
- Database Access. Access to a patient database containing information about 60+ medical diseases and conditions, such as patients undergoing treatment, untreated patients, and patients with chronic conditions.
- Interactive Dashboard. Using our portal based solution for healthcare professionals, we took a design-first approach to problem-solving and helped break through previously held assertions.
- Value for Money. Infiniti’s dedicated client management team customizes reports to suit business requirements and offers the best insights for every dollar spent.
A must-read market intelligence case study for strategy experts and decision makers looking to understand the market landscape for healthcare market access.
- Market Assessment Study on Wristbands Helps a Leading Technology Provider
- Market Assessment Study on Real-Time Location Solutions