Market Intelligence Study on the Development of Effective Marketing Strategies for the Student Recruitment Market
According to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, the number of students opting for higher education outside their home countries reached almost five million in 2015.
In recent years, student mobility has witnessed steady growth, and with the increasing number of joint ventures among the global economies, this trend is expected to continue in the coming years as well. With the prevailing interest among parents to ensure better education for their children, Asian countries, especially China and India, have started accounting for the maximum share of international students at educational institutions across the world. Moreover, since the emerging countries around the world are increasingly focusing on improving their educational systems and offering scholarships to students, the number of international students at universities in the developed regions like Europe and the Americas will only increase further.
This increase in the number of international students will intensify the level of competition among educational institutions; as a result of which, universities have already started adopting various marketing strategies that would help them achieve greater ROI. However, without a clear understanding of the market at the target regions, marketing investments that account for a significant share of operational expenses will only prove to be ineffective. By analyzing the key factors that will influence growth, Infiniti’s market intelligence solutions help players in the student recruitment market to understand the growth prospects of the market across different regions around the globe. With an in-depth analysis of the marketing strategies, we also help clients in deducing effective campaigns and identify the most profitable marketing channels.
The Business Challenge
To better understand the market dynamics for student recruitment, the client – a global leader in medical student recruitment with offices spread across several European countries – approached Infiniti to engage in a market intelligence study that would help in understanding the various marketing methods used in the student recruitment market across target region. The scope of this market intelligence engagement was to offer insights that would help the client in identifying key marketing methods for each region and state and also identify the type of audience to be targeted.
The primary objective of this market intelligence study was to help the student recruiter representing a number of state-run medical universities and academic organizations and hospitals across Europe, gain region wise insights on the various marketing methods. This engagement also helped identify the major TV, radio, and newspaper channels that are used by the student recruitment agencies to reach their target audience. Furthermore, this engagement would also provide recommendations on the average budget required for various marketing methods across different regions.
To access relevant information and insights and to ensure the accuracy of data collected from open-sourced information sources, Infiniti’s market intelligence experts conducted several interviews and discussions with stakeholders across the business landscape of the student recruitment market. With complete access to a broad range of public and proprietary databases, our experts also assess, organize, and analyze relevant published information, and develop contact details of market stakeholders. Additionally, to measure the growth of the industry in the short- and long-term, our market intelligence experts also reached out to marketing consultants, advertising managers, and other key business executives to understand their views on the market’s growth potential.
Why Infiniti Research is the preferred partner for more than 55 Fortune 500 Companies
Solution Offered and Impact
By evaluating the information collected from various sources including market research databases, news and information aggregators, industry research reports, and trade magazines and journals, our market intelligence team offered the client insights on the most effective marketing methods and channels in various regions across India. Additionally, our market intelligence solution also offered key details about the promotional materials including the type of message, the word count, keywords used, and the length of the advertisement.
In a mere span of just ten weeks, the client was able to gain insights on the average spend on various marketing methods and was able to deduce different marketing strategies for various target audiences including parents and students. By analyzing information on the various marketing methods including advertisements and promotions such as billboards, hoarding, leaflets, and pamphlets and digital marketing solutions such as online promotions and social media promotions, this market intelligence study also helped the client understand the effective marketing techniques for the Indian student recruitment market.
Benefits of our Integrated Approach?
In just ten weeks, the client – a global leader in offering educational services – saw numerous benefits in terms of identifying the most effective marketing channels and deducing promotional strategies specific to the target audience. Additionally, the recommendations from our market intelligence experts also helped the client realize the average budget required for various marketing methods and the types of customers they reach.
Here are some of the key points appreciated by our clients:
- Dedicated Market Intelligence Portal. A centralized platform for the collection, storing, processing, reporting, and dissemination of information with the specific purpose of assisting the decision-making process and developing actionable insights. This market intelligence portal includes comprehensive information on quantitative and qualitative aspects on target markets, competitors and end-users.
- Collaborative learning. We leveraged experience of our healthcare team and our technical capabilities to enable report-sharing and other collaborative features appreciated by client teams.
- Database Access. Access to a patient database containing information about 60+ medical diseases and conditions, such as patient undergoing treatment, untreated patients, and patients with chronic conditions.
- Interactive Dashboard. Using our market intelligence portal based solution for healthcare professionals, we took a design-first approach to problem-solving and helped break through previously held assertions.
- Value for Money. Infiniti’s dedicated market intelligence team customizes reports to suit business requirements and offers the best insights for every dollar spent.
A must-read market intelligence case study for strategy experts and decision makers looking to develop effective marketing entry strategies and campaigns for the student recruitment market.
- Market Opportunity Analysis on the Hoses Market Helps an Industrial Products Manufacturer Identify Potential Growth Opportunities
- Analyzing the Market Opportunity for intensive Care Unit and Operating Rooms Through a Market Intelligence Study
- Market Assessment Study Helps a Leading Manufacturer Devise Effective Market Entry Strategies for CNC Metal Cutting Solutions