Market Intelligence Helps a Renowned Fruits and Vegetables Supplier to Enhance their Product Positioning Strategy
Over the years, key players in the fruit and vegetables sector have started to increase the diversity of their offerings to remain attractive and improve the brand position in the market. Due to its traditional nature, leading organizations in the fruits and vegetables space are planning to invest highly in innovations such as packaging to […]READ MORE >>
Over the years, key players in the fruit and vegetables sector have started to increase the diversity of their offerings to remain attractive and improve the brand position in the market. Due to its traditional nature, leading organizations in the fruits and vegetables space are planning to invest highly in innovations such as packaging to increase the product’s appeal and meet the increasing demand for fresh and convenient food products. The growth of the sector can be attributed to factors such as the increasing health awareness and a radical shift toward local produce.
Here are some of the factors influencing the growth of the industry over the years.
- Competitive environment: The fruits and vegetables sector is witnessing relentless competition with numerous competitors offering fresh and nutritious products. The competition at large will be driven by local producers who can reach out to the market within a shorter duration as compared to international brands. The stringent regulations implemented by the government are also compelling organizations to retain the quality of the products offered while compromising on the costs.
- The shift toward wellness and nutrition: With the rising concerns pertaining to the quality of the food products offered, organizations are finding it difficult to retain their position in the market. Moreover, with the growing focus on wellness, consumers are shifting toward fruits and vegetables as it is a prominent source of vitamins and minerals. Thus, organizations need to ensure that they offer the right quality of products to meet the growing requirements.
To address such challenges and assess the key competitors in the niche target segments, leading organizations are facing the need for effective market intelligence solutions. A market intelligence solution helps businesses focus on the potential markets to enhance their brand positioning strategy. Moreover, market intelligence solutions help businesses to systematically gather, record, and analyze information on the company’s market space and improve the quality of their business decisions.
The Business Challenge
- The client: A renowned fruits and vegetable supplier
- Revenue: $1.3 billion in revenue
- Are of engagement: Market intelligence
The client, a prominent fruits and vegetable supplier, wanted to understand the current market landscape and identify the growth opportunities in the market. With the help of Infiniti’s market intelligence solution, the client was able to assess the market segments and their potential. The client also wanted to gain adequate insights into the competitors in terms of their critical strengths and weaknesses and develop a robust competitive strategy to enhance their business performance.
Want more information about our market intelligence solutions?
To gain better insights into the customers, the market intelligence solution at Infiniti carried out extensive research comprising interviews and discussions with prominent stakeholders in the fruits and vegetables space. To develop a one-size-fits-all approach, the experts also compiled information across a reliable solution such as trade shows, paid industry databases, and company presentations.
The Solution Benefits and the Business Impact
The market intelligence solution offered by Infiniti helped the fruits and vegetables supplier to accurate allocate the resources and minimize the risk of investments. The engagement also offered the client the scope to expand their market presence and stay relatively ahead of the competition. Moreover, the fruits and vegetables supplier was able to efficiently address the customer’s requirements and establish a distinctive corporate identity.
A must-read case study for strategy specialists and decision makers looking to develop an understanding of the fruits and vegetables space.