Growing prevalence of urology, neurovascular, ophthalmology, and cardiovascular disorders due to a steadily increasing geriatric population and a shift in trend towards minimally invasive surgeries are some of the crucial factors stimulating this market’s growth. Additionally, wide applications of guidewires in facilitating cross-resistant lesion in vasculature should further complement industry growth. Over the last few years, clinical guidewires have undergone several technological advancements with the introduction of hydrophilic coated superelastic guidewires, medical infusion, and magnetic navigation technology. The presence of stringent regulations for product approval and high investments required for product development makes it extremely difficult for the entry of new players in the clinical guidewires market. The market research experts at Infiniti offer actionable insights into the ophthalmology guidewires market in terms of the clinical and the competitive landscape.
The Business Challenge
A leading manufacturer of catheter guidewires was facing challenges understanding the ophthalmology guidewires market and its applications across the target regions. The client wanted an in-depth analysis of the ophthalmology guidewires market in terms of the clinical landscape, the marketability, and competitive landscape.
Our Research Methodology
To offer strategic insights into the market, our market intelligence experts carried out extensive primary research comprising of interviews and discussions with clinical researchers, medical application experts, health service managers, catheters/guidewires market experts, and stakeholders. As a part of the secondary research, our experts collated information from proprietary databases such as clinical research publications, online medicine libraries, medical research journals, and market research reports.
Want to learn more about Infiniti’s research methodology?
Our Solution Helped the Client
- Gain strategic insights into the clinical landscape for guidewires, including procedures and usage details
- With an in-depth analysis of the usage landscape and device descriptions
- Identify potential competitors in the market
- Assess the market in terms of health economics and regulatory environment
Benefits of Our Integrated Approach
In a span of six weeks, our client gained strategic insights into the clinical guidewires market for various therapeutic applications. The client was able to market guidewires and related technologies for cardiovascular and neurovascular applications. The engagement also helped the client identify untapped segments, assess their market potential, and uncover the opportunities in these segments.
Here are some of the key points appreciated by our clients
- Dedicated Consumer Research Assessment Portal. A centralized platform for the collection, storing, processing, reporting, and dissemination of information with the specific purpose of assisting the decision-making process and developing actionable insights. This portal includes comprehensive information on quantitative and qualitative aspects on target markets, competitors and end-users.
- Collaborative Learning. We leveraged the experience of our healthcare team and our technical capabilities to enable report-sharing and other collaborative features appreciated by client teams.
- Database Access. Access to a patient database containing information about 60+ medical diseases and conditions, such as patients undergoing treatment, untreated patients, and patients with chronic conditions.
- Interactive Dashboard. Using our portal based solution for healthcare professionals, we took a design-first approach to problem-solving and helped break through previously held assertions.
- Value for Money. Infiniti’s dedicated client management team customizes reports to suit business requirements and offers the best insights for every dollar spent.
A must-read market intelligence case study for strategy experts and decision makers looking to understand the healthcare industry.