Nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights if you are a client of Infiniti Research or any of its subsidiaries
Use of content
- The copyright, database rights, trademarks, domain names, and other intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in all material and information on the Site (“the IPR Content”) belong to us or if it has been licensed to us it belongs to the licensor.
- You may download or print copies of the IPR Content of this Site for your non-commercial personal use only.
- If you do download or print copies of the IPR Content you must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
- You are not permitted to copy or adapt the IPR Content, layout, or code of this Site, nor are you permitted to create an archive or database containing all or parts of the IPR Content for any business purpose or other commercial exploitation without our specific written consent.
- Our name may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity amounting to distribution of materials on this Site, without our prior written permission.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- We provide the Site to you on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. You should not rely on any of the Content on the Site. We shall not be responsible or liable for any losses or damages that anyone may suffer as a result of relying on the Content of our Site, nor shall any of the other companies in our group.
- We do not intend and are not authorized to give financial advice, so you should not rely on the Content of the Site when making an investment decision. You should consult an appropriate professional for any financial advice to meet your needs. None of the information on this Site is to form the basis of or be relied on in connection with any agreement or arrangement that may at any time be entered into by you with us.
- We cannot guarantee the speed or security of the Site. We shall not be responsible for the presence of any viruses, electronic bugs, Trojan horses, etc., and any damage that they may cause or loss that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of a virus attack that is traced to our Site.
- We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential losses that you suffer through your access or use of the Site or other material on the Internet via web links from this Site.
- We do not restrict our liability in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation or in respect of death or personal injury that is directly caused by our negligence or any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
Modification of these Terms
- This Site is compiled for information purposes only. As such we may change these Terms from time to time so you should check them regularly. You will be bound by any changes to these Terms from the time you next access the Site. If you do not agree with any changes to these Terms please do not continue to access the Site.
Links to other websites
- No links are permitted to the Site and other sites are not permitted to embed text in the Site without our express written consent.
- We will not allow any use of our logo as a ‘hot’ link to the Site unless we approve the establishment of such a link in advance and in writing.
Automatic collection of information
- We automatically log a visitor’s domain and IP address (a unique string of numbers that identifies a computer on the Internet) by programming. This data is used to see where the Site is being accessed in the world and to better understand site usage and improve our services. This information identifies only the computer that is being used to view the Site.
- We have taken suitable physical, electronic, and managerial steps to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- When you submit an enquiry to us, we will request your name and e-mail address, as well as other contact information, so that we can respond to your request. Any other information requested is purely to assist us in making sure your enquiry is directed to the most relevant person. Copies of correspondence may be retained in order to provide better service.
Sharing your information
- We do not provide your details to third parties except where we have a legal obligation to do so. We will not provide your details to other companies for their marketing or promotional purposes unless we have your consent. Our subsidiaries and members of Infiniti Research Limited will have access to your personal information in order to deal with your enquiry. If you are based in the European Economic Area (EEA) this may result in information pertaining to you being passed outside of the EEA. We have put in place protections to ensure that your information is safeguarded. In the event of a sale of the business or its shares we may need to share your information with other companies.
- In exchange for our services, you grant us the right to refer to you as a client in promotional materials and, for this limited purpose, to display your logo, trademarks, and the nature of the services provided to you, subject to confidentiality obligations.
Retention of data
- We take all reasonable steps to retain data only for as long as we need it to respond to your enquiry.
- If you no longer want us to store your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete it from our database; in some cases we may need to retain some details about you after your relationship with us has ended. For example, there may be legal or regulatory purposes that require us to do so.
When you apply for a position with us
- In completing our job application form or submitting your CV to us by email, you will give us personal information about yourself.
Uses of personal data
- We will use your personal data only for the purpose of assessing your suitability for employment by us and in any subsequent recruitment processes. Copies of the information you submit and any further correspondence will be retained for our human resources job application records and fair access processes.
Third party access
- When you apply for a job with Infiniti Research Limited, our relevant office in the region you are accessing the Site will process your application and if the region for which you are applying to work is different, the same will apply.
- We also employ third party agents to aid the recruitment process. Your CV and other details will be given to our nominated agent(s) in the region in which you are applying to work, although we will retain control of your data and the agent(s) must act in accordance with our instructions.
- Due to the global nature of Infiniti Research Limited, it may be necessary to send your personal information to countries that have a different standard of data protection than the country in which you are situated. We have put in place protections to ensure that your information is safeguarded.
Retention of data
- We take all reasonable steps to retain personal information only for as long as we need to process your job application. We may also retain your details after a decision has been reached regarding your suitability for current jobs for vacancies that may become available in the future.
- If you no longer want us to store your personal information, please contact email@example.com and we will delete it from our database; although, in some cases, we may need to retain some details about you after your relationship with us has ended, for example, for legal or regulatory purposes.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or restrict your access to the Site at any time, without notice.
- We have no obligation to maintain any IPR Content or to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
- You may not assign, sub-license, or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid for any reason, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by either of us to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
Choice of law and jurisdiction
- English (UK) Law governs these terms and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English (UK) Courts irrespective of the location from which you are accessing the Site.
- All mentioned logos, copyrights, trademarks, and service marks are those of their respective owners.