IT & Telecom
LONDON: Technology and digitization are the most significant factors influencing development across industries. Developing and developed countries alike are highly dependent on the tech and telecom industries. This has led to massive growth for the telecom industry. However, industry players face one major challenge that could falter their growth. What could be a challenge in a growing market? The answer is market trends. As trends change, the market changes, which is why it is crucial to stay ahead of market trends at all times. Infiniti’s industry experts advise market trend analysis solutions to grow companies in an evolving market such as the telecom industry. Market trend analysis enables companies to identify, forecast, and strategize for current and upcoming market trends. To further understand the importance of market trend analysis, and gain a competitive edge, request a free proposal.
“The wave of changes relating to smart cities, IoT, and 5G connectivity are creating new and better opportunities for companies operating in the telecom industry as well as other related market segments. The challenge here lies in identifying telecommunications industry trends and capitalizing on opportunities to stay relevant in the future,” says an industry expert at Infiniti Research.
The client is a multinational telecommunications service provider based out of Ireland. In the highly competitive telecommunications market, the client was struggling to gather relevant data regarding current and coming trends in the market. The client sought to achieve sustainable growth by focusing on developing trending services and needed to be flexible to adapt to market changes. To achieve this, and identify growth opportunities in the market, the client partnered with Infiniti’s industry experts to leverage their expertise in offering market trend analysis solutions.
Infiniti’s experts employed a strategic approach to help the telecommunications service provider. This approach included the following:
- Comparing the client’s current behavior and dominant patterns of the market over time to identify consistent results
- A detailed assessment of target customer behavior to develop a strategy to better communicate with customers
- Analyzing competitor weaknesses to help the client offer products and services to fill market gaps
- Monitoring the client’s business performance over an extended period to refine business decisions and strategies
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of market trend analysis engagement by reading the complete article here.
Business Outcome of the Market Trend Analysis:
With Infiniti’s market trend analysis engagement, the client gained in-depth insights into the telecommunications market, consumer preferences, and the macroeconomic environment of the company. The client was also able to identify strengths and weaknesses in their business, cut down costs, and leverage effective strategies. The engagement provided sufficient evidence for the client to achieve business success and be well-informed on market trends. Additionally, the telecommunications service provider was able to improve its profit margins substantially, which resulted in £7 million potential annual savings. For more in-depth insights into the effect of market trend analysis solutions in the telecom industry, speak to our experts.
The telecom industry is witnessing a positive growth and will continue to grow further in the future. The wave of changes relating to smart cities, IoT, and 5G connectivity are creating new and better opportunities for companies operating in the telecom industry as well as other related market segments. The challenge here lies in identifying telecommunications industry trends and capitalizing on opportunities to stay relevant in the future.
The client is a multinational telecommunication service provider based out of Ireland. Owing to the intense telecom market competition, the client was looking at partnering with a market research firm like Infiniti Research to leverage our expertise in offering market trend analysis solution. The client wanted to analyze new growth opportunities in 2019, by performing an analysis of past and current market behaviors.
Other challenges faced by the client were:
- The client was facing predicaments in gathering relevant data relating to telecommunications industry trends and adopting the latest technology. Due to this, they were lagging when compared to their peers.
- The saturation of revenues for voice services along with the developments in mobile communication in the past decade necessitated the client to develop robust broadband services while tackling the challenges of cost and traffic. With this, the client realized the need to understand the trends in the telecommunication industry to achieve sustainable growth by focusing on developing trending services rather than traditional services.
- Struggling with decreasing revenues, the client was forced to make tough business decisions. With Infiniti’s trend analysis solution, they needed to be flexible enough to quickly adapt to the market changes.
Solutions Offered and Value Delivered
The market trend analysis engagement followed these phases:
- The initial phase of the trend analysis engagement involved the process of comparing the client’s current market behavior and dominant patterns of the market over time to identify consistent results.
- The next phase of the engagement involved conducting a detailed assessment of target customer behavior to develop the best possible strategy for communicating with customers.
- The third phase of the trend analysis engagement involved analyzing competitor weaknesses to help the client differentiate themselves by offering products and services to fill gaps that their competitors have not addressed.
- In the final phase, by monitoring the client’s business performance over an extended period, our experts were successful in gathering useful information on market trends. This data was then used to refine their business decisions and strategies.
With insights gained from trend analysis engagement, the experts in Infiniti Research developed a strategy to respond to the rapid changes in the market in line with the client’s business goals. With Infiniti’s trend analysis engagement, the client also gained in-depth insights into the telecommunications market scenario, consumer preferences, and the macroeconomic environment of the company. Market trend analysis turned out to be a strategic solution for understanding the market maturity and gauging the future market potential along with the client’s overall market position.
By leveraging Infiniti’s trend analysis solution, the client was able to cut down costs and implement a flexible resource ramp-up or ramp-down plan based on future business projections. Infiniti’s trend analysis engagement also helped the client to identify key business areas where they were underperforming and areas where their business was performing well. With this, they were able to leverage effective strategies and achieve business success. The solutions also provided sufficient evidence to make well-informed business decisions.
With Infiniti’s trend analysis engagement, the client was able to quickly adapt to the market changes and improve their profit margins by 13%, which subsequently resulted in £7 million potential annual savings.
Importance of Trend Analysis
Market trend analysis helps businesses understand how well their business has performed and predict where current business operations and practices will take the company in the near future. If done well, a trend analysis solution will help companies develop ideas about how they can mitigate challenges and develop strategies to move their business in the right direction. With insights gained from trend analysis engagement, companies can make well-informed decisions around their long-term business strategies. By evaluating the financial performance trends, companies can determine whether they are managing their investments wisely.
Telecommunications Industry Trends
Why partner with Infiniti Research?
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research is a leading market intelligence solutions provider, specializing in offering smart solutions to address your business challenges. With 15+ years of expertise, Infiniti Research has been instrumental in presenting a complete range of competitive intelligence, strategy, and research services for over 550 businesses across the globe.
Infiniti’s trend analysis solutions have helped many companies not only identify the market changes but to stay ahead of them. Also, Infiniti’s market trend analysis engagement has helped firms stay abreast of market changes and fluctuations and adapt to them quickly.